All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the success and failure of social movements to bring about change in American society, focusing on the targets of protests to explain diverse outcomes.
- Author BiographyJoseph Luders is Gottesman Assistant Professor of Political Science at Yeshiva University. His research focuses on social movements, civil rights politics and policy, and American political development.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Luders
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.