All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Kentucky Campaign to Tullahoma, Chickamauga to Missionary Ridge, junior officer Joshua K. Callaway took part in some of the most critical campaigns of the Civil War. His twice-weekly letters home, written between April 1862 and November 1863, chronicle his gradual change from an ardent Confederate to a weary veteran.
- Author BiographyJudith Lee Hallock is the author of General James Longstreet in the West and Braxton Bragg and the Confederate Defeat. She lives in New York, USA, and is a long time member of the New York Civil War Roundtable, for which she has served both as president and vice-president.
- Author(s)Joshua K. Callaway
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.