All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Hubard was an enlisted man and officer of the 3rd Virginia Cavalry in the Army of Northern Virginia (CSA) from 1861 through 1865. He wrote his memoir during an extended convalescence spent at his father's Virginia plantation after being wounded at the battle of Five Forks on April 1, 1865.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Nanzig is an editor with ProQuest in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and author of four other books, including 3rd Virginia Cavalry.
- Author(s)Robert T. Hubard
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byThomas P. Nanzig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.