CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent collection of selections from leading scholars on who the soldiers were, how they lived, and why they fought is a fine introduction to years of research that seeks to answer that question.
- Author BiographyMichael Barton is professor of American studies and social science at Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg and author of Goodmen: The Character of Civil War Soldiers. Logue and Barton are co-editors of The Civil War Soldier: A Historical Reader (NYU Press, 2002). Larry Logue is Professor of History and Political Science at Mississippi College.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLarry M. Logue,Michael Barton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.