All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of its immense size and its position at the edge of the Arctic, Alaska has a remarkably varied and complex climate. This book - containing photos, maps, and charts - presents a detailed picture of what to expect in this state of climate extremes. It shows how Alaska's climate presents challenges to its inhabitants on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyMartha Shulski is a climatologist with the Alaska Climate Research Center, Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks. Gerd Wendler is professor emeritus of atmospheric science at the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Author(s)Gerd Wendler,Martha Shulski
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note82 colour plates, maps, & graphs
- Weight472 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.