All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the serious and far-reaching impacts of Little Ice Age climate fluctuations in Ottoman lands.
- Author BiographyDr Sam White is an Assistant Professor of History at Oberlin College, where he teaches courses on global and environmental history. He has received grants and fellowships from Columbia University, the American Research Institute in Turkey and the Delmas Foundation. His articles have appeared in the International Journal of Middle East Studies and Environmental History, among other publications. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Professor Sam White
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 6 maps 3 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.