All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for geologists, oceanographers, and those interested in learning more about the Mediterranean climate, this title examines various aspects of the Mediterranean region's climate including evolution, atmospheric variables, and oceanic and land elements.
- Author BiographyDr P. Lionello is chairman of the international program MedCLIVAR (Mediterranean CLImate VARiability and predictability) and the International Scientific Steering Committee of the HyMeX program. He is a member of the Scientific Advisory Council of ECMWF (European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts). He is currently teaching physics of the atmosphere and of the oceans at the University of Lecce for courses in physics and environmental science.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight957 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byP. Lionello
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.