All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the death of her schizophrenic son, Diana refuses to accept the authorities' conclusion that his death was accidental. She begins to send her brother David faxes and e-mails about ancient murders, and David soon fears for his own family's safety as the seductive qualities of Diana's manic energy become impossible to ignore.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Cook is the author of nineteen novels and two works of nonfiction. He has been nominated for the Edgar Awardseven times in five different categories, including Best Novel for Red Leaves, which was also nominated for a Barry anda Duncan Lawrie Dagger.His novel The Chatham School Affair won the Edgar for Best Novel. He lives in New York City and Cape Cod.
- Author(s)Thomas H Cook
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width136 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Pagination310 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.79
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £5.19Trending at £7.87
- £2.68Trending at £3.08
- £5.73Trending at £9.48
- £14.67Trending at £15.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.