All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coast of Australia provides the first comprehensive account of the Australian coast.
- Author BiographyAndrew Short is a coastal geomorphologist with degrees from the University of Sydney, University of Hawaii and Louisiana State University. He has studied the coasts of North and South America, the Alaskan Arctic, Hawaii, New Zealand, Europe, the British Isles and the entire Australian coast. His main interests are beach and dune morphodynamics, coastal evolution and management. He has written more than 150 scientific articles and 12 books. Colin Woodroffe is Professor in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Wollongong.
- Author(s)Andrew D. Short,Colin D. Woodroffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, maps
- Weight840 g
- Width255 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.89
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.