All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £32.25Trending at £38.27
About this product
- DescriptionJoel and Ethan Coen started their careers in obscurity on a shoestring budget. Working entirely outside the studio system, they scored an unlikely first hit in 1984 with their postmodern noir film, Blood Simple . A dozen movies later, the Coens are among the best-known writer/directors in Hollywood. This book traces their history.
- Author BiographyWilliam Rodney Allen teaches at Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts. He is the author of Walker Percy: A Southern Wayfarer and the editor of Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut, both published by University Press of Mississippi.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleConversations with Filmmakers Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Notechronology & filmography
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam Rodney Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.