All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to address menopause using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Author BiographySheryl M. Green, PhD, is a clinical health psychologist within the women's health concerns clinic and consultation liaison service at St. Joseph's Healthcare in Hamilton, ON, Canada. She is also assistant professor in the department of psychiatry and behavioral neurosciences at McMaster University. Randi E. McCabe, PhD, is psychologist-in-chief and director of the anxiety treatment and research center at St.Joseph's Healthcare in Hamilton, ON, Canada. She is also associate professor in the department of psychiatry and behavioral neurosciences at McMaster University. Claudio Soares, MD, PhD, is a psychiatrist and director of the women's health concerns clinic at St. Joseph'sHealthcare in Hamilton, ON, Canada. He is also the academic head of the mood and anxiety disorders division and professor within the departments of psychiatry and behavioral neurosciences and obstetrics and gynecology at McMaster University.
- Author(s)Sheryl M. Green
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.