All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to cognitive behavioural theory and practice. It presents comprehensive descriptions of key counselling approaches in the twenty-first century. It is suitable for students requiring a theory bridge between introductory, intermediate and diploma courses or focused input for comparative essays and integrative theory assignments.
- Author BiographyRhena Branch is an accredited CBT therapist with her own private practice. She teaches and supervises on the MSc course for REBT and CBT at Goldsmith's University of London. Windy Dryden is a professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmith's University of London. To date he has authored and edited over 100 books.
- Author(s)Rhena Branch,Windy Dryden
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Weight142 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.