All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the key writings, both the classic foundational pieces and contemporary work. This book contains essays and articles that are selected to represent the range, scope and diversity of the Cognitive Linguistics enterprise.
- Author BiographyVyvyan Evans is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of Sussex and co-author of Cognitive Linguistics. Benjamin K. Bergen is currently Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. Jorg Zinken is Senior Lecturer of Psychology of Communication at the University of Portsmouth.
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleAdvances in Cognitive Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight1660 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byBenjamin K. Bergen,Joerg Zinken,Vyvyan Evans
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.08
- £27.89Trending at £29.45
- £23.41Trending at £26.98
- £24.13Trending at £25.47
- £11.73Trending at £12.31
- £17.52Trending at £18.14
- £20.71Trending at £21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.