All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.20Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together the most influential and commonly studied articles on the Cold War. Contributions cover the origins, evolution and termination of the Cold War and focus particularly on the United States, former Soviet Union, Britain, Germany and France.
- Author BiographyKlaus Larres is Reader and Jean Monnet Professor in the School of Politics at the Queen's University of Belfast. His previous work includes Politics of Illusion: Churchill, Eisenhower and the German Question (in German, 1995); A History of the Federal Republic, 1949-1989 (co-author, in German, 1999); The Federal Republic of Germany since 1949 (co-editor, 1996), Germany and the United States in the 20th Century (co-editor, in German, 1997), Uneasy Allies: British-German Relations and European Integration since 1945 (ed., 2000), and Germany since Unification: The Development of the Berlin Republic (ed., 2000).Ann Lane is Lecturer in the War Studies Group at King's College London. She is author of Britain, the Cold War and Yugoslav Unity, 1941-1949 (1996), and co-editor with Howard Temperly of The Rise and Fall of the Grand Alliance (1996).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Essential Readings in History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight490 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnn Lane,Klaus Larres
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.