All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contributes to the field by documenting the benefits of K-16 reform and provides a comprehensive set of lessons and recommendations.
- Author BiographyDennis McGrath is professor of sociology at the Community College of Philadelphia and senior research fellow at the National Center for Educational Alliances. Richard Donovan is professor of English and senior director of the National Center for Educational Alliances at Bronx Community College of the City University of New York. Barbara Schaier-Peleg is the director of the National Center for Educational Alliances. William Van Buskirk is associate professor of Management at La Salle University.
- Author(s)Barbara Schaier-Peleg,Dennis McGrath,Richard M. Donovan,William Van Buskirk
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.