All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with affection and satire, and is peppered with witty barbs at friends and people in author's social circle of aristocrats, writers, musicians, and courtesans, the author has brought together nineteen renowned poets and poetry translators.
- Author BiographyMarcel Proust (1871-1922) is generally viewed as the greatest French novelist and perhaps the greatest European novelist of the 20th century. He lived much of his later life as a reclusive semi-invalid in a sound-proofed flat in Paris, giving himself over entirely to writing In Search of Lost Time.
- Author(s)Marcel Proust
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width146 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byHarold Augenbraum
- Introduction byHarold Augenbraum
- Edition StatementDe Luxe edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £8.93Trending at £9.52
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.27Trending at £8.33
- £17.11Trending at £21.93
- £12.06Trending at £12.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.