All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 24-volume set, published 1910-15, reveals the development and scope of a Victorian polymath's literary, aesthetic and political passions.
- Author(s)William Morris
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Introduction byMay Morris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £3.20Trending at £4.56
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.96Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.