All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 24-volume set, published 1910-15, reveals the development and scope of a Victorian polymath's literary, aesthetic and political passions.
- Author(s)William Morris
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byMay Morris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.