All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoved by the stories of the unknown, mostly female playwrights who seemed to be responsible for much of Brecht's reputation, Jean Betts wrote this play to help them find their rightful place in history, and to encourage us to think harder about the nature of creative relationships, and to reconsider our obsession with the absurd idea of 'genius'.
- Author(s)Jean Betts
- PublisherThe Play Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintThe Play Press
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.