All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £22.57Trending at £34.94
- £9.15Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.33Trending at £14.61
- £10.64Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionLong dismissed as conventional and antiquarian, church records are actually unparalleled sources for historians offering information on a range of topics. This volume includes two of the finest sets of church records from the colonial era of Massachusetts history - the Reading church records, and the Rumney Marsh records.
- Author BiographyJames F. Cooper Jr. is Associate Professor of History at Oklahoma State University. Kenneth P. Minkema is Editor of the Papers of Jonathan Edwards, Yale University.
- PublisherColonial Society of Massachusetts
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColonial Society of Massachusetts
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJames F. Cooper,Kenneth P. Minkema
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.