All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA case-study in the history of sleeping sickness, relating it to the western 'civilising mission'.
- Author(s)Maryinez Lyons
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Rosenberg,Colin A. Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.