All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the field of international relations is tainted by its relationship with colonialism. This book traces the subtle influence of colonial forms of knowledge on modern schools of international relations and follows the translation and transformation of this knowledge within post colonial settings.
- Author BiographyHimadeep Muppidi is Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, Vassar College, and author of The Politics of the Global.
- Author(s)Himadeep Muppidi
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.43Trending at £7.49
- £8.50Trending at £12.47
- £9.71Trending at £9.91
- £8.40Trending at £9.46
- £11.83Trending at £12.80
- £9.02Trending at £10.19
- £10.87Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.