All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byR.E.N. Horne,Stephen J. Sangwine
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. 1. The present state and the future of colour image processing. Part One: Colour. 2. Colour vision; W. McIlhagga. 3. Colour science; M. Ronnier Luo. 4. Colour spaces; H. Palus. Part Two: Image Acquisition. 5. Colour video systems and signals; R.E.N. Horne. 6. Image sources; C. Connolly. 7. Practical system considerations; C. Connolly, H. Palus. Part Three: Processing. 8. Noise removal and contrast enhancement; J.M. Gauch. 9. Segmentation and edge detection; J.M. Gauch. 10. Vector filtering; K.N. Plataniotis, A.N. Venetsanopoulos. 11. Morphological operations; M.L. Comer, E.J. Delp. 12. Frequency domain methods; S.J. Sangwine, A.L. Thornton. 13. Compression; M. Domanski, M. Bartkowiak. Part Four: Applications. 14. Colour management for the textile industry; P.A. Rhodes. 15. Colour management for the graphic arts; J. Morovic. 16. Medical imaging case study; B.F. Jones, P. Plassmann. 17. Industrial colour inspection case studies; C. Connolly. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.