All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the origins and effects, successes and failures of 'colour revolutions' in the former Soviet Republics - the non-violent protests which succeeded in overthrowing post-communist authoritarian regimes, for example in Georgia in 2003, Ukraine in 2004 and Kyrgyzstan in 2005.
- Author BiographyDonnacha O Beachain is a lecturer and Marie Curie Fellow at the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University, Ireland. He was previously a Visiting Fellow with the Civic Education Project and Academic Fellowship Program in Georgia, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. Abel Polese is Marie Curie Fellow at the Institute of Geography, University of Edinburgh, UK. He was formerly Marie Curie Research Fellow at the Hannah Arendt Institute of Dresden and Civic Education Project Visiting Fellow to Ukraine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAbel Polese,Donnacha O Beachain
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.