All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel of painting, pretence and the strange ways in which truth makes itself known, from the author of 'ONE HUNDRED SHADES OF WHITE'.
- Author BiographyPreethi Nair was born in Southern India but raised in London, where she now lives. Following a career as a management consultant, she gave it all up to self-publish her first novel, GYPSY MASALA, which received tremendous publicity. She now writes full time.
- Author(s)Preethi Nair
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/11/2008
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £6.89
- £7.61Trending at £7.89
- £6.21Trending at £6.90
- £10.35Trending at £11.03
- £15.92Trending at £16.16
- £12.38Trending at £13.87
- £11.31Trending at £11.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.