All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the ways in which individuals from the religious and political spectrum have engaged religion and viewed it as a crucial aspect of society. This anthology reflect the close relationship of religion, especially mainline Protestantism, to essential ideas undergirding Cold War America.
- Author BiographyPaul Harvey is professor of history at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, and the author of Freedom's Coming: Religious Culture and the Shaping of the South from the Civil War Through the Civil Rights Era.Philip Goff is professor of religious studies and director of the Center for the Study of Religion and Culture at Indiana University-Purdue University.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight817 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byPaul Harvey,Philip Goff
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.31
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
- £16.72Trending at £18.65
- £11.33Trending at £12.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.