All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the wartime circumstances and thinking that form the context for the decision to use the weapons, surveys the major debates related to that decision, and provides a comprehensive collection of key primary source documents that illuminate the behavior of the United States and Japan during the closing days of World War II.
- Author BiographyMichael Kort is a professor of social science at Boston University's College of General Studies. He is the author of several books on the Soviet Union and Cold War history including The Handbook of the Former Soviet Union; The Soviet Colossus: History and Aftermath; and The Columbia Guide to the Cold War.
- Author(s)Michael Kort
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleColumbia Guides to American History and Cultures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.