All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for citing electronic and electronically accessed sources. This guide explains how to cite technologies such as Web logs and pod casts. It provides guidance on translating the elements of Columbia Online Style (COS) citations for use with print-based formats (such as MLA, APA, and Chicago).
- Author BiographyJanice R. Walker is an associate professor in the Writing and Linguistics Department at Georgia Southern University and an associate editor of Readerly/Writerly Texts.Todd Taylor is associate professor of English at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and the coeditor of Literacy Theory in the Age of the Internet.
- Author(s)Janice R. Walker,Todd Taylor
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note24 figures, 6 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.03
- £8.97Trending at £9.25
- £5.15Trending at £7.14
- £16.01Trending at £19.86
- £7.02Trending at £7.75
- £12.38Trending at £12.56
- £8.45Trending at £9.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.