All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, at the high tide of imperial struggles in North America, an indigenous empire built by Comanche Indians rose to dominate the fiercely contested lands of the American Southwest, the southern Great Plains, and northern Mexico. This book uncovers the lost story of Comanches.
- Author BiographyPekka Hamalainen is associate professor of history, University of California, Santa Barbara. He lives in Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Pekka Hamalainen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lamar Series in Western History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 b-w illus. + 8 maps
- Weight607 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.62Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.