The Company States Keep: International Economic Organizations and Investor Perceptions by Professor Julia Gray (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £79.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that investor risk in emerging markets hinges on the company a country keeps.
- Author BiographyJulia Gray is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. Her work in international political economy and international organization has appeared or is forthcoming in the American Journal of Political Science, Comparative Political Studies, International Studies Quarterly, the European Journal of Political Research, Political Science Research Methods and the Review of International Organizations. Prior to her career in academia, she worked for four years as a journalist and editor in Prague and Budapest.
- PrizesWinner of Lepgold Book Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Professor Julia Gray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.