All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete 101 Collection includes material that in true Maxwell style helps readers reach their potential at any stage in their career. It can be thought of as a crash course in leadership, a practical tool to sharpen the core fundamentals every professional needs.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014.His organizations-The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation-have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date21/04/2016
- Weight793 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.