All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the ever-increasing popularity of allotment gardening, this book offers over 200 fresh and flavoursome ways to cook and enjoy home-grown fruit and vegetables. It features tips and advice on how to store and preserve your harvest.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGaia Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/03/2013
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width184 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.