All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures some of the popular types of beads and the most innovative techniques. This title includes basic instructions that explain how to wind and cool the bead, then shape the glass.
- Author BiographyKimberley Adams has had her own business selling glass bead jewellery for 15 years. She teaches bead-making workshops at well-respected schools, including John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown.
- Author(s)Kimberley Adams
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight689 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.