All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects for the first time four plays of Euripides in the acclaimed Greek Tragedy in New Translations series, each previously published individually: Alcestis, Medea, Helen, and Cyclops.
- Author BiographyPeter Burian is Professor of Classical and Comparative Literatures and Theater Studies at Duke University. Alan Shapiro is Professor of English and Creative Writing at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. A winner of the prestigious Lila Wallace Reader's Digest award 1992-95, he is the author of several poetry collections, including Tantalus in Love, Song and Dance, and The Dead Alive Busy.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleGreek Tragedy in New Translations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight354 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlan Shapiro,Peter Burian
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.