All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKentucky is known for its natural beauty and variety of environments, which are preserved and displayed in its state parks. This book looks at the variety of outdoor activities the commonwealth has to offer, directing readers to any desired vacation destination, from resorts and historic parks to winding mountain trails and sprawling forests.
- Author BiographySusan Reigler is a former travel writer and restaurant critic at the Louisville Courier-Journal and is the author of Compass American Guides: Kentucky as well as Adventures in Dining: Kentucky Bourbon Country. Pam Spaulding is a veteran photographer and photojournalist based in Louisville.
- Author(s)Susan Reigler
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note170 colour photographs, 1 map
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byPam Spaulding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.