Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to e-commerce examines what makes e-businesses so successful, what to consider when starting an on-line business, where the Internet is heading, and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Author BiographyRob Smith is the co-founder of online e-commerce companies Routecool.com and StoneGarden.com. He is also president of Exordium Technology Corp, a think tank, test lab, and consultancy. Mark Speaker is the president of 2MN8 Inc., a company focused on delivering home networking education. He is co-founder of a new Internet company, Learnlots.com. Mark Thompson has written dozens of manuals on personal computing and networking, and has delivered hundreds of lectures and seminars on networking technologies. He is also a co-founder of Learnlots.com.
- Author(s)Mark Speaker,Mark Thomson,Rob Smith
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe complete idiot's guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Out-of-print date31/03/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine1 mm
Most relevant reviews
- airgunaccessori...15 Jul, 2011by
The Complete Idiots guide to E-Commerce? - Does what it says on the cover!
Good book as is usual fro anyone wishing to learn in an easy and well structured way. The title is as it suggests and takes you to know nothing at all about the subject. Then teaches you all about it, in this case setting up and running a site using e-commerce.