All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to connect with your customers and build your brand's online presencein no time. This guide is full of essential information on maximising Twitter's marketing tools giving you the surest path to success. It includes key suggestions for taking advantage of Twitter's power as a search engine.
- Author BiographyBrett Petersel has more than 10 years of experience in social media, community management, and event promotions. He was hailed as one of the great business minds at Mashable, and named the king of social at South by SouthWest (SXSW). Brett is currently Director of Business Development at The Next Web, a source for International Technology News, Business and Culture. Esther Schindler has been a technology journalist since 1992 specialising in translating geek into English. She's been a programmer, computer consultant, corporate trainer on operating system internals, and retail store owner.
- Author(s)Brett Petersel,Joel Elad
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.