All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetells the Ramayana, the ancient Indian tale of love, duty, and sacrifice, for a modern audience.
- Author BiographyMataji Devi Vanamali has written 7 books on the gods of the Hindu pantheon, including Shakti, Hanuman, Shiva, and The Complete Life of Krishna, as well as translating the Bhagavad Gita. She is the founder and president of Vanamali Gita Yoga Ashram Trust, dedicated to sharing the wisdom of Sanatana Dharma and charitable service to children. She lives at the Vanamali ashram in Rishikesh, northern India.
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight573 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Edition, New Edition
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £20.60Trending at £25.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £8.99Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.