All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is in the works included in this volume that the recognizable and characteristic voice of Shelley emerges-unmistakable, consistent, and vital.
- Author BiographyDonald H. Reiman is an adjunct professor of English at the University of Delaware. Neil Fraistat is a professor of English and director of the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities at the University of Maryland. Nora Crook is an emerita professor of English literature at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Percy Bysshe Shelley
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note15, 15 black & white illustrations
- Weight1770 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edited byDavid Brookshire,Donald H. Reiman,Michael J. Neth,Michael O'Neill,Neil Fraistat,Nora Crook,Stuart Curran
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.