All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis valuable resource deals with the problem of quantifying the complexity of a proceduralized task; in other words, a task written as a procedure. It proposes a systematic framework that is able to quantify the complexity of proceduralized tasks.
- Author BiographyJinkyun Park obtained his first degree in nuclear engineering in 1991 at Hanyang University in Seoul, Republic of Korea. He later earned his PhD degree in nuclear engineering at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in Daejeon, Republic of Korea. He joined the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute in 2000, and now works as a senior researcher in the institute's Integrated Safety Assessment Division. His main research interest is in the performance of nuclear power plant operators who have to cope with an emergency by following a procedure. Dr Park uses the theories of human reliability analysis and cognitive systems engineering to suggest a practical way to improve the performance of human operators under emergencies.
- Author(s)Jinkyun Park
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.