All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGary William Flake develops in depth the simple idea that recurrent rules can produce rich and complicated behaviors.
- PrizesWinner of Honorable Mention, 1998, category of Computer Science, Professional/Scholarly Publishing Annual Awards Competition presented by the Association of American Publishers, Inc. 1998.
- Author(s)Gary William Flake
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2000
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleThe Computational Beauty of Nature
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.