All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading officials at the European Central Bank, this volume examines the theoretical and historical underpinnings of the euro area's framework for monetary policy implementation.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Papadia is Director General for Market Operations of the European Central Bank. He previously held a position at the Banca d'Italia and acted as an economic advisor to the EU Commission.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note129 illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Papadia,Paul Mercier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.