All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an investigation of Confederate political culture, this title focuses on the assumptions, values, and beliefs that formed the foundation of Confederate political ideology. It shows how southerners attempted to purify the political process and avoid what they saw as the evils of parties and partisanship.
- Author BiographyGEORGE C. RABLE is the Charles G. Summersell Professor of Southern History at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. He is author of the Lincoln Prize - winning Fredericksburg! Fredericksburg! (from the University of North Carolina Press).
- Author(s)George C. Rable
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.