All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that many of the old leadership recipes are outdated and don't take into account changes in the work environment and informal social networks within the organization. This title provides diagnostic tools for readers to evaluate their own skills and directly relate the insights from the book to their own situation.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Gobillot is a senior practitioner in the area of leadership and organization effectiveness, and an engaging speaker who frequently appears on television as a commentator on communication, innovation and leadership issues.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Gobillot
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £15.90Trending at £16.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.