All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake an intimate look at six technology-using high schools and gain useful insight regarding how computer and Internet technology can best support teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyBarbara Means is directs of the Center for Technology in Learning at SRI International, an independent nonprofit research organization based in Menlo Park, California. She also codirects the assessment research team of the Center for Innovation Learning Technologies, a center funded by the National Science Foundation. William R. Penuel is a senior educational researcher at the Center for Technology in Learning at SRI International.Christine Padilla is assistant director of SRI's Center for Education Policy.
- Author(s)Barbara Means,Christine Padilla,William R. Penuel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.