All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Frans Schalkwijk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. From Baby to Adolescent 2. Self-conscious Emotions 3. Empathy (the theory) 4. The Diagnostics of Empathic Capacity 5. Shame (the theory) 6. The Diagnostics of Shame 7. Guilt (the theory) 8. The Diagnostics of Guilt 9. Culture and Self-conscious Emotions 10. Psychological Testing. 11. The Conscience, Formerly. Bibliography. Index.
- Author BiographyFrans Schalkwijk is a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst in private practice in the Netherlands and a forensic reporting psychologist. His main research interests are shame and guilt, diagnostics and narcissism, and he is the author of several books in Dutch.
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.68Trending at £10.31
- £14.70Trending at £19.06
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.86Trending at £8.96
- £16.99Trending at £23.94
- £15.32Trending at £18.83
- £23.94Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.