CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume demonstrates that being civic-minded is good for business. There are interviews with Iowa business owners, managers and community leaders, along with findings from studies of corporate citizenship. The evidence shows that most businesses do provide some form of community support.
- Author BiographyTERRY L. BESSER is Associate Professor of Sociology at Iowa State University. She is the author of Team Toyota: Transplanting the Toyota Culture to the Camry Plant in Kentucky.
- Author(s)Terry L. Besser
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.