All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £19.62Trending at £26.58
- £7.73Trending at £10.07
- £18.58Trending at £22.87
- £20.27Trending at £24.91
About this product
- DescriptionFor millennia, people of all cultures have decorated the surfaces of their domestic, religious, and public buildings. Earthen architecture, in particular, has been a common ground for surface decoration, such as paintings, sculpted bas-relief, and ornamental plasterwork. This volume explores the issues associated with preserving these surfaces.
- Author BiographyLeslie Rainer is a senior project specialist and wall paintings conservator at the GCI. Angelyn Bass Rivera is an architectural conservator with the NPS, Bandelier National Monument.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publishing
- Content Note27 b&w and 70 colour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAngelyn Bass Rivera,Leslie Rainer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.