All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past ten years, conservative investors have had only one source of information on how to use options to further their investment goals. LeRoy Gross's classic book has been that source, and now it is revised and updated, including a new introduction by Larry McMillan.
- Author BiographyThe late LEROY GROSS was vice president and options specialist at PaineWebber and the founder of the National Options Sales Department of the Reynolds Company. His other books include The Art of Selling Intangibles, Phone Power, and Selling Investment Products. He also appeared in two videos, Mining the Cold Call Gold and How to Be a Top Producer.
- Author(s)Leroy Gross
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/1998
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleA Marketplace Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £28.02
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £14.37Trending at £15.52
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
- £20.45Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.