All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an examination of the role that the legislative and executive branches have played in the development of constitutional interpretation. This title covers the political events of the period leading up to the start of the Civil War, showing how the slavery question, although seldom overtly discussed in the debates.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Currie (1936-2007) was the Edward H. Levi Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. He is the author of the three other volumes in the Constitution in Congress series and the award-winning two-volume history The Constitution in the Supreme Court, all published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)David P. Currie
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.